Skip to main content

The Hidden Glow....



The stars shine,
Cause the sky is dark,
The sky cries,
To give relief to the clouds.

The rain falls,
To nourish the Earth,
The beings live,
As long as they can work.

Honey, when you cry,
Remember the clouds,
Honey, when it's dark,
Search for the stars.

Honey, when your heart bleeds,
Remember life's good deeds,
Honey, when you can't go on,
Take a break, look how far you've come.

Honey, when your hard choice, 
Is haunting between humble and pride,
Remember your trying times,
Never forget the value of a smile.

Honey, when I'm gone,
To the next chapter alone,
Don't let your heart be a stone,
I tried my best, but you made me go.

Honey, one advice, before I go,
This beautiful Earth, is a wonderful globe,
There's a purpose, this life is quick or slow,
Your purpose in life, is the hidden glow.


-Natalya Ludwick-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When The Lights Went Out...

Surrounded by four brick walls, I could not look out, they were too tall, Watching the steam escaping the spout, I looked out the windows so small. On this chilly and gloomy night, I was amazed by the stars so bright, I realized there's always some light, It's just a matter of catching our sight. At the time, everybody just frowned, My heart was filled with stormy clouds, Seated on the chilly ground, I enjoyed, the chirping sounds. Even though I had to shout, Trying hard to chase away the stormy clouds, With a prayer requesting for a favor, To the lessons taught by nature, My head I bowed, On the gloomy night,  When the lights went out. -Debra R. N. Ludwick-

Together Let's Plead...

There used to be days, He stared at the waves, With a smile on his face, Though his heart was scraped. For understanding he craved, Hiding in a dark cave, His sorrows were caged, By the judgments raised. He had no right, to shed a tear, In the light, he lived in fear, To survive, he did not need a beer, Yes he lives, on Earth, right here. The world would say, he's care free, I see him walking, bare feet, This sunny day, on the tar street, They helped him out, the shady trees. This sorrow my friend, would fade away, Our life on Earth, is a short stay, I know you're hurt, in many ways, To the selfish world, we all are preys. Feelings have turned from gold to steel, Idle creeps in to this life, to steal, Each day that ends, is a falling leaf, It's hard, to wake up, from this bad dream, To the one above, together let's plead. -Debra R. N. Ludwick-

The place which once was considered home by many...

I knew a place where people called home But they were considered unconscious prisoners They didn't know, They didn't see it coming I knew a place where people thought was paradise But they were considered brainless slaves They didn't know, They didn't see it coming I knew a place where people were ready to die for And the place was ready to kill them all They didn't know, They didn't see it coming I knew a place where people spent their days & nights The place welcomed them with fake delight They didn't know, They didn't see it coming I knew a place where people wasted their personal life And was encouraged and cherished for doing so They didn't know,  They didn't see it coming I knew a place who gave many their pride And burned that pride into ashes in a blink of an eye They didn't know, They didn't see it coming I knew a place which was everything to many But they were just a replaceable resource They d