Skip to main content

A Letter from a Fan's Friend....


Dear Sushant Singh Rajput,
If you are watching your fandom,
From wherever you are,
I can picture you smiling with tears in your eyes,
But please let me interrupt you for a while.

Dear Sushant,
First of all, I would make it clear,
I'm sorry, but I hope you understand,
I'm definitely not and was not your fan,
But I would raise my pen on behalf of my friends.

Dear Sushant,
I do not know the cause of your deadly plan,
But I do understand, the pressure and your pain,
I apologize on behalf, of all the ears gone deaf,
When you needed them, now we are all too late.

Dear Sushant,
If you are watching, people mourn for your fate,
Only you know what's true and what's fake,
Sir what darkness you saw that day,
But maybe you see the light today.

Dear Sushant,
This morning I read about you, on the internet,
I felt something familiar, cause I am the same,
NASA was our dream, only you were fortunate,
Maybe our dreams alone, won’t create a happy place.

Dear Sushant,
I see your fans, mourning today,
They love you, they followed your way,
But sir I understand, what your heart said,
Maybe the love he wanted; he didn't get.



Dear Sushant,
I won't make you feel bad, for the decision you made,
I won't question you now, cause I am too late,
But I'll tell your fans you are in a better place,
And if rebirth exists, may you be blessed, with the best.

-Natalya Ludwick-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Only Choice...

Looking at the clock, Trying hard to stop, The time that runs, With more to be done. Staring at the setting sun, The wind conveys, the night has begun, Fakely accepting, the praises that surrounds, With regrets about, the things undone. The curious eyes, started her chase, Girls with grins, running out of the gates, Guys crawled in, with their long face, Another hopped to shop, with the money he made. The doves flew towards their cage, Owls flew out, with their scary gaze, They all switched shifts, each and every day, For nature's company, isn't that great? When things take place, in unexpected ways, Good things take time, is what they say, Sorrow and joy, may join the same day, Life needs the company of patience, is what I say, In this life things may delay,  But your only choice is to stay. -Debra R. N. Ludwick-

The Narrowing Stream...

When it was time, to be in my mother's reach, I would have welcomed the world, with my baby scream, With my mom and dad, I made my safety team, Oh how I longed, to complete all my vaccines, By that time, I've come all the way to my teens. From then to now, I longed to see, Myself on, the highest mountain peaks, My fears ranged, covering my path with steam, This mind haunted the nights, stealing my sleep, Forever I'm stuck, with these daily routines. How on Earth are these things worth it? To trade my joy, to trade my sleep, I scare my heart, in my mind I scream, When it comes to my life, I feel like a machine, Even they do stop, at their highest degrees. I long and long, forever in life's streets, With one in hand, to the next I reach, This is how the world goes, not only for me, This life on Earth is a narrowing stream, And this stream, seems to be based, on our dreams. -Debra R. N. Ludwick-

You Can Call Me A Pro...

Along with time we all grow, This surely is no secret hidden in the snow, We travel this life with many new Hellos, Something's my friend, I can't let you know. Some took place a long time ago, Some I decided to tear and throw, Some left behind a never-ending glow, Everything my friend, I can't let you know. Its hidden in my mind below, I may take it out, but I'll never show, Not all at once, they might overflow, All of them my friend, I can't let you know. They are all lined up, in my mind, in a row, I store them all, each day, I add more, They are not big deals, that I will let you know, But still my friend, I can't let you know. It's not my pride or my selfishness that glow, It's just that, it's mine and nobody should know, I'll let you know one thing I adore, Don't let your mind be a talking sparrow, I hope you understand; I can't let you know. If everything I hide suddenly overflow, Nobody would ...